- research and analyze market and user needs, understand the market situation of subscription-based/SaaS model products, and submit analysis reports.
- be able to be independently responsible for building the product from 0-1, and be fully responsible for the development, tracking and maintenance of the project plan to ensure that the project is completed as planned.
- pay close attention to market dynamics, be responsible for research and analysis of relevant competitive products, and develop sustainable product planning.
- be responsible for the revenue, growth rate and other result indicators of SaaS products; be responsible for the complete product lifecycle, quickly iterate and improve products based on SaaS marketing metrics and data feedback, and lead the team together to quickly form direct use-oriented product requirements.
- manage SaaS product, operation, R&D, and business intelligence teams including data analysis, and coordinate and manage the closed-loop process of product from requirement planning, product development, product marketing, to result feedback.
- bachelor degree or above; 3-5 years of experience in SaaS product operation, PLG experience is preferred.
- familiar with the operation mode of SaaS software, good at using product operation method to accurately obtain key data and drive software business development based on data.
- be sensitive to data, good at communication, strong in action and strong in organization.
- Experience in successfully operating SaaS software is preferred.