- responsible for the overall planning, market positioning, design and development of game products.
- responsible for coordinating the whole process of project development and ensuring the time, quality and cost control of the project plan within an effective range.
- fully participate in the gameplay, numerical and functional framework building, technical orientation, art style positioning, etc. of the game.
- Select, train, manage and reasonably deploy the project production team including planning, art, programming and testing.
- responsible for the daily work of the game project team, and the progress status of the project.
1.5 years of game development experience, at least 3 years of successful game project management experience, having led more than two casual game projects and put them online.
- good at thinking and digging, with certain game appreciation, familiar with and enthusiastic about the game industry, with excellent market analysis ability and project management experience.
- strong execution, practical experience and understanding of all details of game development work.
- rigorous thinking, creative, positive attitude, good team spirit and collaborative spirit.