DotC United Group Privacy Statement
This DotC United Group Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") describes our privacy practices for the activities set out in this Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to learn how we collect, use, share and otherwise process information relating to individuals ("Personal Data"), and to learn about your rights and choices regarding our processing of your Personal Data.
A reference to “DotC United Group,” “we,” “us” or the “Company” is a reference to dotcunitedgroup.com
● Responsible DotC United Group entity
DotC United Group is the controller of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement, unless expressly specified otherwise.
● What Personal Data do we collect?
We collect the following Personal Data in conjunction with the Data Subject's
• use of our Services
• requests for information through our website
• participation to our business events: name, phone number, e-mail address, usage data and cookies or any other information the user can provide via form (in website).
● What usage data we process?
We process Personal Data of Data Subjects to offer the Services, including the processing and execution of demo requests relating to the Services, and to contact and market our Services to the participants of our business events and to contact and send marketing material to the visitors of our websites who submit us their information in a form or otherwise with the intent to receive marketing or other information from DotC United Group. In this context, Personal Data may be processed for market and customer analysis, reporting and statistical purposes, marketing purposes such as customised marketing, administration notices, database management and maintenance, product suggestions and offers, interaction with external social networks, access to third party services' accounts and platforms and newsletters. Personal Data may be used for direct marketing, including, where applicable, by electronic means unless objected by the Data Subject. Personal Data may also be processed to better understand how website visitors interact with DotC United Group websites. Further, Personal Data may be used for invoicing and to send important information to the Data Subject e.g. regarding changes of applicable fees, price list and conditions, or to contact the Data Subject and provide information customised Services according to the interests of the Data Subject.
We process Personal Data on the following basis:
• for the performance of the contract between us and the Data Subject (Article 6.1(b) of the GDPR);
• for the purposes of our legitimate interests related to the customer and business relationships between us and the Data Subjects (Article 6(f) of the GDPR);
• to comply with legal obligations applicable to us (Article 6(c) of the GDPR, such as corporate and accounting).
We may ask for Data Subject’s consent for the processing of certain type of Personal Data (for example for a campaign). When collecting such consents, we inform the Data Subject of the respective purposes of processing and such processing is conducted only when appropriate consent is received.
● Who do we share Personal Data with?
● Your rights relating to your Personal Data
You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws these rights may include the right to:
• Access your Personal Data held by us;
• Know more about how we processed your Personal Data;
• Rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete;
• Erase or delete your Personal Data (also referred to as the right to be forgotten), to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws;
• Restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law;
• Transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
• Object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests. Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
• Opt out of certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
• If you’re under the age of 16, opt in to certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
• Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights described above;
• Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites or in our services; and
• Withdraw your consent at any time (to the extent we base processing on consent), without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
● Contact Us