Avazu, a global cross-device performance advertising company with in-house developed Avazu Tracking, Avazu Private Exchange and Avazu DSP platforms. Avazu is a Global pioneer and leader in programmatic advertising. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Toronto, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Brunei (and counting), Avazu is collaborating with over 500 of the largest international advertising clients.
Avazu Amsterdam is looking for talent in the mobile/online industry. we are specialized in App install, mobile content, gaming and more and distribute them via our Display, Social, Search and network channels.
As an Affiliate Manager, you are first and foremost responsible for growing Avazu’s supply side to achieve set-forth revenue goals and targeted objectives for this market.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Recruit new affiliates through market research, referrals and other avenues
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly an annual goals for revenue growth
- Manage top tier accounts and develop affiliate contact management strategy
- Represent Avazu at international industry conferences
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1,5+ years’ experience in affiliate marketing on the affiliate side of the business
- Smart, energetic, detail-oriented and analytic
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with monthly targets and exceeding them
What do we offer:
- A strong and social team of outstanding talents
- Career and learning opportunities in one of the biggest international marketing companies
- A great office located in the city heart of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary plus bonus plan
- Fun team activities
If you feel there is a match then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you asap.
DotC United Group is always looking for new talents. If you dream to create a smart and industry-changing application, or devote yourself to programmatic advertising, don’t hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to hearing from you.